WHAT IS GREEN ?
BELIEVE IN GREEN
Green symbolizes: life, nature, fertility, well being = eco friendly, nature friendly, organic, green energy, green living
Green is the color of nature, fertility, life. Green contains the powerful energies of nature, growth, desire to expand or increase. Change and transformation is necessary for growth, and so this ability to sustain changes is also a part of the energy of green.
Put some green in your life when you :
– want a new state of balance
– feel a need for change for growth
– want freedom to pursue new idea
LIVE GREEN. DO GREEN. – Recycle . Reuse . Reduce –
Going green does not only involve recycling. Going green involves much more.
Basically, going green means to live life, as an individual as well as a community, in a way that is friendly to the natural environmental and is sustainable for the earth. It means contributing towards maintaining the natural ecological balance in the environment, and preserving the planet and its natural systems and resources. It also includes taking steps, whether big or small, to minimize the harm you do to the environment (including the carbon footprints you leave behind), as a result of inhabiting this planet.
In practice, going green means adopting five basic principles in your daily life:
- reduce pollution
- conserve resources
- conserve energy
- reduce consumption and waste
- protect the earth’s ecological balance
So in your daily life, do adopt green practices under all principles, to make a difference.
If you dislike green:
- You are not a social ‘joiner’
- You do not like to do things the way the majority does.
- You are not particularly a nature lover.
- You may be a loner preferring to keep to yourself than mixing with crowds.