Monthly Archives: July 2014
– Will leave no stone unturned to create a vibrant India.
– We wish to provide an investment friendly taxation system: Arun Jaitley
– We are targetting 7-8% growth rate: Jaitley
– The steps I will announce are beginning of journey we wish to take for macro economic stabilisation: Jaitley
– There are green shoots of recovery in global economy, says Jaitley.
– People have voted for a change; India desires to grow says (FM) ArunJaitley.
– Solar Power equipment manufactured in India to become cheaper.
– Clean Energy cess increased from Rs 50/ tonne to Rs 100/tonne.
– Basic custom duty on LED panel below 19 inches made nil.
– Organic farming will be promoted in North East.
– NRI fund for conservation of river Ganga to be set up.
– Biotech clusters to be set up in Bengaluru, Faridabad to take science and technology to new heights.
– Rs 100 crore for cleaner thermal power technology.
– Ultra modern power projects to be taken up in Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Ladakh with Rs 500 crore.
– FM proposes to set up `hastkala academy` for revival of handicraft, Rs 30 crore set aside.
– Govt will initiate scheme to provide a soil health card; Rs 100 crore set aside.
– Rs 15,000 crore allocated for urban renewal, which will address drinking water, use of recycled water.
– MNREGA will be made more productive. It will be linked to agriculture-related activities.
– Rs 3,600 crore set aside for National Rural Drinking Water.
– FM proposes to launch “Swach Bharat Abhiyaan”.
– `Pradhanmantri krishi sichayin yojana` to be started for irrigation.
– A national multiscale programme called Skill India to be introduced to provide training and support for employment.